Monday, March 30, 2009

Thing 7 - Strech (Challenge)

Since I am such a fan of both the series of books and the movie, I decided to look up Twilight on Wikipedia. I couldn't find the book, so I then searched the author, Stephanie Meyer. I quite honestly don't use Wikipedia a lot, because it is a wiki, others can alter its contents. Some of the content seemed very irrelevant and also almost like a gossip page. The discussion and the history were swamped with comments and changes. All in all, it's O.K. reading, but if I were writing a report, Wikipedia would not be the first place I would turn. It is probably different with other subjects, maybe more history related. With a topic that would be considered pop culture, I think you will get more opinions than facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment