Sunday, June 14, 2009
I did know about Google Docs before this class, but I had just no really started to find uses for them recently. When I first learned about Google Docs, I didn't really see a need for them, but now I use them daily. Below is a list of ways I have used Google Docs:
- I keep my format for Sub Notes on Google Docs so I can always access it and so all I have to do is change the assignments each time.
- I created a form to collect information in order to export student information into our Math Assessment System.
- I created a form for the Professional Learning Evaluation that everyone does at the end of the class.
- Students with a Google Account were able (with no problems) to turn in their math term papers. Note: Those who emailed had a lot of problems.
- I use the spreadsheet to keep up with our staff's professional learning hours completed at the school.
- I use a spreadsheet with only two columns to list off all of my students vocabulary words. From there, I am able to upload them to various websites and then link those sites to our class wiki for students to study.
- I monitor my blood pressure as well on Google Docs.
Posted by Jessica at 7:06 PM