Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thing 13

I love voice threads. This is so neat and easy. The only downside is the fact that we need microphones and having to keep other students quiet while you record. So, I haven't figured out the logistics of it yet, but I plan to. The other thing I find difficult with voice threads is the drawing tool. I've had a Promethian Board in my classroom for two years now and I still can't draw/write legibly with a mouse. I wonder if there is something you can get for a home computer that looks like a pen, but acts as a mouse no matter where you write.

Even with the few kinks I've found with voice threads, I can't wait to use it in the classroom. One way I plan on using it is to have students tell different ways to complete the same math problem. Below, I am including one that I want students to add to about adding technology in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment