What if every student had an Google Account...
- Students typing papers could work on the paper, both at home and at school, with ease. No bringing in disks or emailing the paper back and forth.
- To "turn in" the assignment, students could share the document with their teacher and the teacher could type in a different color to grade it.
- Students could share the document with each other and peer edit.
- Students loosing their assignments because they save them in the wrong spot and DeepFreeze erases them would be a thing of the past.
- Students purposely deleting or messing up other students papers would be almost impossible.